Forums News and Information Introductions Re-Introductions

This topic contains 35 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Hal 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

PrestoJeff
    • Thri-kreen

I’m Jeff, the GM for The Gaming Grunts. We’re on hiatus at the moment, but all of our games are still on iTunes and on the Gaming Grunts web site.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hello sir,

Welcome back to the forums 🙂 It’s been a while indeed 😀 Are you guys on a long hiatus?

Cheers
    Hal

Simon the worm
    • Commoner

Simon the worm, coming in hot! Long time lurker,first time poster. RPGMP3 got me through the long winters of gamelessness and gave me the courage to wrangle the necessary cats (GM and play as much as possible).

I love dense Pathfinder games, random stat rolls and terrible character accents. Hi.

Much thanks for all the life-distracting audio. It’s been a blast!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Welcome welcome 😀

I always love it when a stalker decloaks 🙂

Cheers
    Hal

Albacksen
    • Orc

I’m an old contributer to the site in the form of my often off-brand groups. Most often seen with my friend and partner-in-crime Danny, of the Pantsless Gamers.
    The podcasting has gone on a hiatus of sorts lately, with my real life having barreled in and taken over. The itch is still there however and a few attempts have been made by me and/or Danny to revive our noble practice of saying things dramatically into a microphone in the attempt to convince ourselves we can act.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

DO IT 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.